Summer

Started by StinkerBell, July 09, 2008, 02:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkerBell

Summer has finally arrived here in the Pacific NW. Too hot. I feel sticky....

Redoverfarm

Yeah Stink I think it is summer everywhere now.  The depressing thing about summer is that it just gets here and goes so fast.  I just realized that it is the middle of July and in about 3 more months it is winter again.  I don't know if I will get everything done by then. ???

StinkerBell

YA know it about 5 months till Christmas...... heh

muldoon

yep, great working outside weather. 

I like something about all the seasons, but really for me it's all about fall. Deer season, Football season, cooler weather, Thanksgiving, then leading into Christmas and family. 

I just finished brewing 5 gallons of beer in the driveway with a propane burner, then transferred 10 gallons I brewed back in April from the first container to the second and added some cherries to them.  it's HOT outside.. like stick your tongue out and pant hot.   Bring on some November,  that sounds good right about now. 

Thank god it rained, I was gonna have to do yardwork today.  Instead I got to brew.  :) 

desdawg

If you decide to visit Arizona do it in the winter. Only supposed to get to 99 today here in Casa Grande. All the seasons are reversed here. High utility bills in the summertime, good time for indoor projects. Winter is the time for getting things done outdoors. We are on the flip side. But our winters are great.
I have done so much with so little for so long that today I can do almost anything with absolutely nothing.

glenn kangiser

99 in the big house?  Crimoney -- it was 107 here today. 

We went for a dip in the pool. heh
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.