Trump or Hillary ?

Started by cbc58, June 09, 2016, 06:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbc58

Trump.    Anyone but Hillary.

azgreg

I've narrowed my pick down to Jack Daniels or Jim Beam because it's going to take a bottle of one of them to get me through election night.

Adam Roby

How close is it really?  Scary thought...

glenn kangiser

It really doesn't matter who you vote for.  The computer programmers will install whoever the PTB wants.  The one who is eventually installed in office is picked by entities who control the world.  Not the US citizens.   :o

You are presented with a group of mostly unacceptable choices, a few jokers, a carefully planned and choreographed  song and dance to make the people think the vote is real... (if they are naive enough), then installation proceeds as planned by the elite.  Look at the previous installation of Bush and Obama ...2 times each......

Please vote if it makes you feel good.  :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Don_P

Glad we took care of that. The golden rule runs deeper. Let's not do this to one another.

tigrr

There is a story floating around from the secret service that says the Clintons were the worst in the treatment of the support people of the white house.
Hillary might exceed Obama in gun sales though.
Long range shooting is my passion, house building keeps me out of mischief.

MushCreek

C. Death by fire ants

Seriously, I'm excited that we have a woman as a major candidate, and I'm excited that we have a total outsider for a major candidate. Many all-time firsts are happening in this election. But the woman we have would be the all-time least favorable candidate EVER, if it weren't for The Donald, who's even LESS favorable! Old sourpuss me has been predicting this nation's demise for many years now, and the continuing division and polarity are accelerating the process. I weep for our future.
Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

Redoverfarm

Well it's one of those years when "flipping a coin" will not get it.  I guess you will have to " choose the lesser of two evils" .   ;D

Adam Roby

I'm no doomsday fanatic holding signs saying the world is ending, but I do see the potential for social collapse.  With the growing hatred of the western world from the east, it does scare me the potential chaos that can happen after this election (and I can't do squat about it cause I am Canadian).  It wouldn't take much to cause us a whole lot of trouble...

One thing people on this forum have going for them is the ability to survive on minimal means.  Most here know how to build a home, live in the woods, hunt, etc.  Many of the city dwellers know nothing of survival without their filtered sink water and supermarket meats.

MountainDon

There's always Gary Johnson     ???
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

azgreg

Over 300 million people here and we get Clinton v Trump. smh

I'm convinced that the people who are smart enough to steer this country in the right direction are too smart to run for president.

flyingvan

Gary Johnson will just split the vote and give it to Hillary, as Perot did for her husband.

I do not know how Trump will be as President.  Could be great, could be a bust--- but consider this. 
    Trump is held accountable for every thing he says, everything he's done, everything he's proposed--by the media, his opponents, his own party.  Not so much for Clinton.  There is no end to the scandals, political opponents who have ended up dead, cover ups, lies, and security breaches.   They come to the surface but we're quickly told it's old news, or 'what does it really matter at this point?' or you're being racist or bigoted or whatever.  Point is, there is a very long history of people covering for her and her husband and she WILL NOT be held accountable the way Trump will. 
    That, and his list of Supreme Court nominees, is enough for me to support Trump.
Find what you love and let it kill you.

Tickhill

A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for HRC
A vote for HRC is step toward loss of 2nd Amendment and a future Supreme Court that will last for generations, I will not do that to my children and grandchildren!

Most of us grey beards will suffer a little with a HRC admin but the ones we love will suffer far more than we, remember this when Nov. 8 rolls around, if there is an election.

My choices were Ben Carson or Ted Cruz, so I will vote for Trump, at least he has the stones to say what is on his mind, he definitely is not PC but being PC is what has put us where we are at.

May God help us.

"You will find the key to success under the alarm Glock"  Ben Franklin
Forget it Ben, just remember, the check comes at the first of the month and it's not your fault, your a victim.

Pray while there is still time

azgreg

I don't remember Gary Johnson like this the last couple of elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdkznU2IvfU

Dave Sparks

We use to save some good wine for New Years....Glen could be right and at least there is plenty of comedy, for now. :(
"we go where the power lines don't"

Don_P

I sort of think we should all show up with torches and pitchforks and tell them to try again.

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

The puppets don't really matter.... the director determines the content of the show.  :)

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Don_P

You'd think he would be making better looking puppets by now.

glenn kangiser

No kidding.  I can almost lose my lunch looking at some of them. [ouch]

Gary O

Quote from: Adam Roby on June 11, 2016, 06:49:01 AM
  With the growing hatred of the western world from the east...
Gotta argue with that just a leeetle bit.
They may or may not hate us, but they know they need us, intact.
Not to torch this subject, but China relies on the US to do well enough to keep buying their product.
Pretty precarious on all sides, aspects.
A tenuous confidence.

Economy.

Learnt the general aspect at the ripe old age of 8.
Me and a half dozen neighbor kids played business.
Set up cardboard box stands.
Needed greenbacks.
The willow tree on our hill provided ideal currency.
I sold the currency for stuff.
Bought Jimmie's dad's wood slats.
Made swords.
Next day my currency withered.
Picked more.
Nobody wanted it.
Dessie had found her own tree.
Billy and I attacked with my wooden swords.
Kirby had iron rods from outta nowhere.
Iron rods can do serious damage to cardboard box stands, not to mention wooden swords.
Discovered Betty's cuteness was a tremendous attribute in the spy department.
Infiltrated.

Guess who ended up with all the iron rods?

Kirby's dad.

So, at an early age, I determined the letter E pretty much survived after C.
Confidence
Currency
And
The word 'Covet'
After all, if someone else didn't want what you had, well, you could have all the willow leaves in the world....
The other letter, of course, was I.
Because somewhere someday somebody will rise up and beat heck outta U and yer puny W with it.

This retarded treatise got me a C in high school.

I'm no Trumpy but I cannot stand Hellery

and yeah, the 'electoral college'......sheesh

anyway, How y'all doin'?
I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

hpinson

Gary for Mayor.  Vote Gary O.

Gary O

Quote from: hpinson on June 18, 2016, 04:11:18 PM
Gary for Mayor.  Vote Gary O.
Y'know, HP, in my efforts to while away any time slotted to actual study, I think I worked even harder.
I wish to heck I'd saved that essay, because it was much more voluminous and articulate.
Was rather proud of it.
Submitted it to the profs in history, English, and algebra.
It actually raised my GPA.

Anyway, I won't soon be running for much of anything....unless I get wind of an ol' foe comin' after me.

But thanks
I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

OlJarhead

One word:  SCOTUS

For that I will vote:  anyone but Clinton.

Trump it is because I believe Gary Johnson will split the vote and give us Clinton again -- ala Perot as mentioned above.

glenn kangiser

My long range plan is to move to Myanmar.... [ouch]