11 Months Til Christmas

Started by StinkerBell, January 25, 2008, 01:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkerBell

glenn kangiser

Don't start that with me now.

Possibly it will give you time to figure out how you will spend your rebate.  :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Redoverfarm

It might even get here in time. ;D

benevolance

do we have to have another rant about the invalidity of christianity and the fraud that is Christmas???????

glenn kangiser

I am sure I commented on it before, Peter but we have to humor her.  She needs chocolate and doesn't have any. :)

We don't want things to get ugly here. [crz]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Willy

Ya and only a little over 9 months till winter gets going again and this winter is not even over yet!!! Mark

benevolance

what does chocolate have to do with a bogus pagan holiday?

StinkerBell

I am a woman who needs a chocolate fix.......think......think.....come on put it together.......you can do it.

MountainDon

Quote from: benevolance on January 25, 2008, 03:44:15 PM
what does chocolate have to do with a bogus pagan holiday?

Wrong holiday. That's Easter... chocolate bunnies.  ;D

Go for it Peter. There have been sporadic comments regarding the commercialization of Christmas. Fire up a topic specific to the theme. I'm sure there'll be a number of commentators.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

ScottA

We don't do the whole gift thing anymore but we do put up a tree. I refuse to be manipulated into buying alot of crap no body really needs anyways. Except egg nog, I love egg nog. If they ever cancel christmas they better find another excuse for egg nog.

Homegrown Tomatoes

And Scott, you can probably even buy it from Braum's.  What I'd give for a scoop of butter pecan or some of their cappucino chunky chocolate ice cream right now!

ScottA

Hush, I didn't have dinner yet.

Homegrown Tomatoes

;D  I have a friend from OK who moved to Knoxville a few years ago, and he has a pilot's license.  He had mentioned in an email that he was going home for the weekend, and I asked him if it was for anything important, and he replied that he needed some Braum's.  He was flying home for a weekend for an icecream fix. ::)  Another friend, one of my college roommates, moved to Atlanta after working in Wichita for a few years, and she said that's the one thing she misses most after moving.  My husband's best friend lives in San Jose' now, and has complained for more than five years that that is what he misses most about living in Oklahoma... no Braum's ice cream in CA.  (I think that one's funny, considering the guy grew up in Korea without Braum's but now considers it almost a staple.  :)