Gettin’ Old, This Adventure Called 'Life' Continues, However…………..

Started by Gary O, August 17, 2011, 09:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassy

http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

Sassy

Reminds me of the time, years ago, when I still attracted some attention, slim, worked out everyday, had my share of guys asking me out...  I had gone back to college to get my nursing degree, was pushing 40...  Anyway, I had a short skirt on & was wearing pantyhose.  I was thinking I looked pretty hot  ::)

Anyway, where a lot of the nursing classes were held, the bathroom did not have any mirrors.  I used the facilities & proceeded to walk to my class...  sat down at the desk & the person behind me said "your skirt is caught up in your pantyhose...   :o  :-[ :P  I quickly readjusted things as unobtrusively as possible & pretended in my mind that no one saw me except for the person who thankfully told me about it...  that was the only way I could continue sitting there in class  :-[

Gary O

Whoa! rofl
Look who's got a story!
I don't think I can match that in that category.
Glenn? Need yer pantyhose story.

Only thing I remotely got is:

High school typing class.
I lucked out with one a them new electric ball units.
Melody sat in front of me.
Frail thing
Delicate
A bit of a snob
The quick brown fox blah blah blah....
Melody's bra strap comes in to vision.
Home row? What home row?
Elastic not only stretches, but it also contracts...reducing bust size greatly...darn near concave.
Next thing I know I'm on the front row, saddled with a Royal pounder, wearing a smallish hand print on my left cheek.
Who really needs to type anyway..........47 years later......

I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

glenn kangiser

I didn't do panty hose, Gary....

I'm more of a Bikini guy myself..... [waiting]

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Gary O

Oh-ho lawdy [scared]
Now to erase the visual before bedtime...think I'll need a bigger night light. An illuminated Sponge bob is no match for Bikini Glenn

glenn kangiser

Sorry 'bout that, Gary.  [waiting]

I checked your arrival date and it was indeed after the premier showing of my Machine Proof Safety Gear.....

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: glenn kangiser on September 09, 2011, 09:55:00 PM
I didn't do panty hose, Gary....

I'm more of a Bikini guy myself..... [waiting]

I wore that tight little sucker for 2 hours at work, Gary......

just to prove to management that I knew a better way to be safe than the flimsy flammable chartreuse safety vest they tried to make me wear.  If we are pretending a vest makes us safe, then it is obvious that a hot pink bikini is safer. 

Everyone was watching me... and taking pictures as I strutted my stuff safely through the earthmoving machinery working on the parking lot... how could I ever drop back to the unsafe little vest after enjoying the Hot Pink Safety Bikini....

To this day they do not ask me to don safety gear on that job.....  heh

Gary O

Well, you got no argument from me.
You got more....let's see.......let's see.....cleavage (?) than I.
Are you booked up, or are you available for our safety director's birthday party?

Sassy

Quote from: Gary O on September 09, 2011, 10:31:42 PM
Well, you got no argument from me.
You got more....let's see.......let's see.....cleavage (?) than I.
Are you booked up, or are you available for our safety director's birthday party?

He cheated, that's a padded bikini top  heh

Gary O

Gary O

Panty hose

Recall activated

Worked a third job as a laundry worker in a nursing home, for, say, 40 minutes or so.
I was busy stickin' my hand into another octogenarian pants surprise, when I heard a shriek from the lobby.
Helen, of travel, was struttin' her stuff thru the halls.
She was one of the perennial leavers.
Coat on.
Bright lips, lopsided sardonic grin administered to her left cheekbone, ending at her right ear lobe.  A veritable rendition of gramma The Joker.
Veiled church hat.
Purse on the wrist.
Lookin' for cab fare.
Only her nylons, the ones with the sexy black stripe, hanging a bit loose, and a tad askew to the left, were somewhat smeared with black diarrhea running down her leg starboard side. Seems she ate birthday cake, OD'd on iron tabs, and laid down on her right side, fully clad in Sunday regalia. Then things turned a bit south.
A stream ran up and down the hall, same course she'd taken, like one a those robot vacuums.
Aids were crying, quitting....male aids were trying to corral Helen, herding her toward the shower room.
I started weeping uncontrollably, knowing what was coming soon to a laundry room near me.

Took two weeks to get my $2.87

glenn kangiser

Front or side holster, Gary....  ???

Side, It would be my cell phone and camera holsters.  I often put my "T" shirt bottom over the holster when walking to the store to get my lunch and dinner.  I often see guys of questionable integrity do a double take and try to figure out what is covered in the holster on the side.  Never had a problem with them.... [waiting]

I noticed the city undercover officers do that.  [idea]

There was a guy who had trouble getting a date so his buddy told him to stuff a potato in his pants and the gals would be all over him.   He did it and ...no success.....

Told his buddy he still had a problem getting dates so his buddy said,  "Did you put the potato in your pants like I told you?"

"Yeah, sure I did... check it out... "

His love coach took one look and started laughing... "No wonder............. you were supposed to put the potato in the front of your pants."   [noidea'

Sassy

Hey, GaryO, was that one of my patients?

I worked in a nursing home in Washington state - one of my lady patients had just had her bath, I dressed her in a dress, panty hose & all the goodies.  Left her in her room.

Few minutes later, I see plop, plop, plop down the hallway...  go check on my little lady - her panty hose & shoes are full, not to mention  her dress is soiled.   d*  Had to start all over w/her & we were so busy there at that nursing home...

I did last a year & then went into banking...   back then they didn't provide gloves, either.   [yuk]

rick91351

Quote from: Gary O on August 28, 2011, 01:03:33 PM
Rick, you might find this of interest.
My great uncle Cal was the engineer of a train back in the early 1900s.
In 1999 got a letter of a distant relative doing a genealogy thing for our family.
Mentioned the train wreck of 1913 in Thorp, Kittitas  county, WA.
Head on 'tween freight and passenger.
Do you (or does anyone) know a best way to search this out?
Google/wiki isn't pickin' up on my exact words....or any of my words.....did find some interesting data on the Thorp family, and the Kittitas tribe however.
S'pose you don't search out train wrecks as a hobby....bein' an engineer and all.
It'd be like me looking for job related deaths for purchasing agents....
THIS JUST IN!!
Man does pretty much nothing....dies.
More at eleven...well why not now........nobody discovers him for several months....birthday party members in shock (not really)....so nothing more at eleven...except the amassed cache of framed photos with captions found in his archives.......

Amid the colorful pantyhose and other 'stuff' I do returned this to you.  Not so much to change the cloth so much but I said I would get back to you when I got a chance.  Hate to take away form the current thread and weird bad as it has slid off the road. 

Gary I am not a railroad historian yet some are.  I would look to the records of the Milwaukee Road.  And their historical society or association.  

http://www.mrha.com/    

That I think is who your great uncle worked for.  As far as specific wrecks and derailments and all forms of mishaps becomes some what clouded because they hardly were treated as ship wrecks, sinking and such.  Railroads were trying to project the view that rail travel was exciting, safe and affordable.  Railroads then as they are now are very very powerful.  The Milwaukee was one of the most progressive roads and used a great many new innovative ideas and products of the day.  However because of some management issues and competing with the Burlington and the Great Northern and the merged Burlington Northern it found itself unable to compete.        

I seen in the Idaho Statesman the Boise newspaper a few years ago where they review news of the past.  A passenger train was coming to Nampa from Caldwell or to the west.  Train originated most likely in Portland.  But that is just a guess.  A freight train was coming up from behind and plowed in to the runaway section and it only was covered as the wreck was most complete with loss of life, equipment and goods.  

Today same main line as today of course.  The fore mentioned wreck was before Mr. Westinghouse and his air brake.  This was before Automatic Block Signals and Centralized Traffic Control today refereed to as ABS and CTC.  The rear end of the passenger train broke away from the train and now was rolling back toward Caldwell as it would still today.  Only today it would have came to a stop because of Mr. Westinghouse and his air brakes.  The head end portion would have stopped as well.  This is because the whole train would have been in emergency.

Tragically the train that was following did not have a clue that there was several cars or a car broke loose and coming toward them.  Today the signals would have turned red and the dispatcher would have been alerted and radioed that train crew.  "Stop as quickly as you can.  Get off and get away from the head end.  Something is come toward you.  Basically tell you to place your train in emergency and get off because there is going to be a heck of a wreck.

Today has this happened since I have been working?  Yes a couple times, one resulted in a wreck.  However now there are even more safeguards in place and would be a real freaky deal.  Those couple occasions were freaky enough.          

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Gary O

Rick
Really 'preciate the lead, and the background.
Did a cursory look see, but gotta forage a bit, seems.
Folks on my dad's side that are the compilers of trees and family data will be ecstatic if I can hand over a nugget or two.
Well, the sun has shown, the shop beckons, but my OCD won't let me go until I create a fauxto of Glenn's alluring pose......he's such a stud muffin

glenn kangiser

Ummm OH-oh.....  I am now afraid...... [scared]

...and to think it didn't bother me a bit to wear it around the yard in front of everyone for two hours....[waiting]

Gary O

Well, 'G' man, do with it what ya like, but I think your horde of followers may urge you to keep it........

Due to popular demand, the summer safety attire aptly called 'The Kangiser Kit' as displayed on this hot off the presses calendar by the dynamic duo GNG, is now available thru FRIDGID tools.

glenn kangiser

glenn kangiser

Gary, I am rather concerned about your small bust size on the front of our calendar... perhaps a bit of padding would enhance your chances of the equipment operators seeing you... remember this is all about Safety....

We don't care if they don't see each other and wreck... after all what damage would two earthmovers do to each other?  We care that they have their eyes on us at all times....... [waiting]

Mustn't smash the manly men of Fridgid ... heh

rick91351

Hey is that photoshoped or? 

Sassy, oh Sassy, Glenn and Gary are..... oh never mind..... I never would have guessed.  Different world we live in.  Sassy you still might want to turn on the garden hose though.

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Gary O

Well shoot, most of my 'tools' are at (ahem) work....
You, or someone with a deft hand may need to pitch in.

Here's all I can muster at present

Sassy

Quote from: rick91351 on September 10, 2011, 11:36:25 AM
Hey is that photoshoped or? 

Sassy, oh Sassy, Glenn and Gary are..... oh never mind..... I never would have guessed.  Different world we live in.  Sassy you still might want to turn on the garden hose though.

I am soooo ashamed    :-[   :P

Gary O

glenn kangiser

Quote from: Gary O on September 10, 2011, 11:48:17 AM
Well shoot, most of my 'tools' are at (ahem) work....
You, or someone with a deft hand may need to pitch in.

Here's all I can muster at present

I think it would be best if I kept my hands in my pockets, Gary..... [waiting]

Gary O

Yeah, I think we've both managed to do enough damage over the last day or so.
Got a table saw that needs my attention.....now, where's my safety mankini....