Charles Rangle: 'millions of kids dying by assault weapons'

Started by Windpower, March 21, 2013, 03:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windpower

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

Woodsrule

Charles Rangel talking about "moral issues" is like Bill Clinton talking about sexual harassment. "Millions" of kids dying by way of assault weapons? Right....... Villifying the NRA may be a pet cause for liberals, but at last count the NRA's membership is somewhere around 25 million, so I guess all of those folks are somehow evil in the eyes of Rangel. I'm not even gonna get into his history; if anyone lends any amount of credence to this man it is a shame. He talks about monied interests - how long has he been in the public sector, taking care of his own special interests?

Squirl

How is this guy not in prison?

Different rules for different people.

Technically 'millions of kids dying by assault weapons' is probably an accurate statement worldwide, but not in the context of this legislation or in the United States.  When I first read the title I thought it was about some African country, not the U.S..

Carla_M

QuoteWhen I first read the title I thought it was about some African country, not the U.S..
same thing here   :)
The personal dietary habits of people kill more frequently than firearms. Eat healthy and carry a gun.