We're selling another 5 acres

Started by zion-diy, October 17, 2011, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zion-diy

"The Ozarks" in North Central Arkansas. Just a few miles north of the County seat of Melbourne.
5 acres of rare non restricted, non zoned, [cool] rural vacant land in surveyed subdivision.  

Over 650ft frontage on dead end county maintained gravel road, Oh so privateThis Land is absolutely gorgeous & serene....
Access by a county maintained gravel rd (CR121), just 1/2 mile from state hwy 289,

You can build anything you like, you can have a manufactured home, a cabin, an rv ,
whatever you like,even your dream Castle!!

Owner financed with Land Contract
$250 down, no qualifying! $3900 acre
10yrs at JUST 4.2% interest = PAYMENT $199 MO.
Taxes under $50.
Or cash $19,500

Lays as a rolling hill mostly wooded with oaks,cedars,walnut trees, you decide which to keep!

Great for building an inground home.Land rolls down to the south,Great for inground home,Southern facing exposure!

We have very small heating bills,as we have a wood stove BUT we have alot of windows facing south in winter which keep our house so toasty, then the trees we left on our lot shade our whole house come summer to keep cooling to a minimum!

Fresh air,4 mild seasons. Great hunting, wildlife.
11 miles to county seat.6 miles to golf course, short drive to white river!
If you are of a mind, you can raise animals, or grow a hobby OR a serious garden,
If your looking for that place you could really live off the grid?
Enough sun for solar, enough wind for windpower,enough wood for heat,great soil for growing,
no crime safe environment for kids & seniors!
Don't tell anyone (LOL) but we don't need to lock anything!
Great place to retire!
Great Place to raise a Country Loving Family!

This is an area where we are attracting alot of retirees, and country loving folks to this crime free, peaceful way of life, where everybody knows everybody.
We also have a huge state of the art high school brand new last year!
18 hole golf course just 6 miles. fishing rafting boating just a short drive to lakes, and rivers.
Many wonderful churches.
Wonderful place for horses,kids,grandkids,gardens!

This is vacant land, No water,No sewer.
sewer is by septic and water is by well.
You do what you want,when you want.

can email some pics or any other questions
contact... doctoral55@hotmail.com
Just a 50-ish chic an a gimp,building thier own house,no plans,just--work,work,work,what a pair :}

Mr_Iowa

wish i could find a sale like this here in Iowa... 

zion-diy

Just a 50-ish chic an a gimp,building thier own house,no plans,just--work,work,work,what a pair :}

zion-diy

OOPS, looks like I spoke too soon. d*  the fat lady didn't sing :D so I guess I jumped the gun.
broke my own cardinal rule. "It ain't over till the $$$$ are in your hand.
Oh well, back to square one.