7/7 Ripple Effect -- John Hill vindicated

Started by Windpower, May 20, 2011, 09:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windpower

John Hill vindicated in UK Court by a jury of his peers.

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

The story has been censored from the American media.  Few Americans know of or remember the "British 9/11." Fewer still are aware that a powerful legal case has been made showing full government complicity in the planning and execution of the attack and the extent the British government has gone to in order to suppress information about one of the worst kept secrets in history.  The film "Ripple Effect," considered a threat to British "security" led to one of the most incomprehensible criminal cases in recent years.

After 151 days in dismal Wandsworth Prison, much of it in solitary confinement, John Anthony Hill is finally free. The crime he was accused of was the mailing of a "7/7 truther" DVD from Ireland to the United Kingdom.  Yes, you are hearing me right, he was extradited from Ireland for sending a copy of the film, "Ripple Effect," which outlines complicity by the Blair government in terror attacks that killed 56 back in 2005, including 4 "suicide bombers" now believed by many to have been murdered in a bizarre plot.

more here

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/18/suppressed-news-false-flag-whistleblower-acquitted-in-britain/

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Windpower

you're welcome Pete

Gordon Duff writes some good articles I think

ScottA

rwanders

???

If all this was concocted to justify invading Iraq so the British and US could seize their oil fields----why don't we now own them?

Why would we need to invade to have access to their oil when it was all readily available on the world oil market already?

If we add the costs of the war to the market price of oil, the Iraqi oil deposits would be uneconomical to produce.

There are many oil resources available around the world that are much cheaper to develop then Iraq's if you include the "opportunity costs" posed by the scenario presented here.

Isn't it just as likely that John Hill was acquitted because the jury (rightly) concluded that the mailing of a DVD did not constitute a crime, regardless of whether one agrees with the theory presented or not?  I am pretty sure i would have voted not guilty with or without seeing the DVD contents. I am impressed with the speed of the British courts in disposing of a silly prosecution----it would have taken us a year at least. The fact that the US media did not devote any time or space to the story is not proof of censorship----more likely just a rare case of common sense on their part.  If even the Enquirer, Star and other grocery store checkout tabloids did not print this fantasy, I see that as my "proof" that it couldn't even meet their abysmal standards.

You may feel (or fervently hope) that the jury verdict somehow validates that theory----I do not see any evidence to support that belief----however, you are welcome to believe what you want to. Any person's opinions along with $3.00 will buy them a latte (or 3/4 of a gallon of gas)---mine too.

Why does it matter anyway?----the world will end very shortly and that theory has more verifiable "evidence" to support it---at least you can validate the preachers arithmetic, if not his conclusions. The 7/7 & 9/11 theory presented would wear out a bullfrog trying to make all the leaps over logic required to actually swallow the fly at the conclusion.
Rwanders lived in Southcentral Alaska since 1967
Now lives in St Augustine, Florida

muldoon

QuoteIf all this was concocted to justify invading Iraq so the British and US could seize their oil fields----why don't we now own them?
Well, who is "we"?  Are you saying that US and UK companies did not benefit from this? 

BP wins biggest Iraq oil contract
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/5701252/BP-wins-biggest-Iraq-oil-contract.html

Tony Blair's former Iraq envoy lobbied for BP oil contracts
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blairs-former-iraq-envoy-lobbied-for-bp-oil-contracts-2286178.html

QuoteWhy would we need to invade to have access to their oil when it was all readily available on the world oil market already?
Two answers, Iraq was to begin selling oil in a new bourse, not in US dollars.  They were moving to nationalize the oil resources and end the lucrative contracts the large oil companies had. 
petrowarfare
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar_warfare

"In 2000, Iraq converted all its oil transactions under the Oil for Food program to euros.[2] When U.S. invaded Iraq in 2003, it returned oil sales from the euro to the USD."

QuoteIf we add the costs of the war to the market price of oil, the Iraqi oil deposits would be uneconomical to produce.
Well, we socialize the cost and privatize the gain.  Who cares what it costs when the taxpayers are footing the bill? 

I agree with you that his case was thrown out because the notion of him being in another country and breaking a law in the UK for mailing a dvd, being extradited and imprisoned was rediculous.  Why that series of events took place is just a life mystery I guess. 

I find the 7/7 story more believable than this rapture business. 

rwanders

Muldoon,

Oil field development and operations contracts change hands regularly----especially in the third world countries, bribery is the usual and most economical way to accomplish that task----the cost of the war greatly out weighs the contract values. Virtually all oil resources outside the US have long been "nationalized" and the development and operators are merely contractors--PEMEX(Mexico) and Venezuela, Brazil and Saudi Arabia are a few examples. In fact, virtually all US oil fields are in the same boat----oil companies, large and small do not "own" the oil resources but contract through leases or farmouts to explore and develop(lift) the oil for a share of the oil from the property owners who may be the US or more commonly private property owners or lease holders of mineral rights---in 1985-88 I myself held "farmouts" from lease holders in Alaska----we went through over 11 million dollars before the wellhead price dropped to $9.00 and we had to fold our tents (literally) and close our exploration and drilling camps.

Cost is still cost----oil is fungible commodity sold on global market----why would we want to pay more for Iraqi oil then for Canadian or Mexican or Saudi oil?  Anybody, even you or I are free to bid for oil on commodity spot futures exchange and we can buy it for precisely the same price as anyone else for delivery in 90 days. 

It doesn't add much weight to one's argument to quote a Wikipedia article about someones Hypothesis as "evidence' to support another hypothesis----like saying I can validate my guess by pointing at someone else's guess----come on man---you can do better than that.

The US does not appear to be too frightened by "weakening of the dollar"----that weakening of the dollar is and has been our official policy and strategy to make our exports cheaper and imported goods more expensive recently and has been so used many times in the past---a major bone we pick with China is their Yuan is too weak and distorts the balance of trade between us----monetary policy is not easily understood but, I assure you, a "strong dollar" is not necessarily a good thing for our domestic economy.

The Iraqi's traded their oil in Euros while they were constrained by the UN Oil for Food program mainly because doing so made it easier to manage the kickbacks and corruption rampant in that UN run program----their doing so did not restrain anyone from buying their oil---including us.

The 7/7 "story" and the rapture time table are cut from the same cloth--Irrational and unsupported assumptions used as foundations for a house of flimsy logic with a very leaky roof (conclusions)

You are an intelligent man, Muldoon-----always examine the underlying assumptions of any theory or hypothesis----just like a house built on a bad foundation---bad assumptions will build a untrustworthy logical construction.  "Facts" can and often are selectively chosen by purveyors of these kind of stories to support their preconceived conclusion---you know you can't build a house from the top down.

muldoon

rwanders,

That was an intelligent and well thought out response and I want to thank you for that.  I agree with most of what you said, and I even agree that wiki is a poor link to base a point on. 

I still do believe that the construct of socialize the losses and privatize the gains is the order of the day.  I see it in everywhere I look.  From cities that make taxpayers pay for stadiums only to allow the private owners to collect the profits, to the banks and insurance companies that collect bailouts and subsidized loans only to have large profits and bonuses paid to private workers, to the taxpayer funded purchase of land and construction of toll-roads, where the profit goes to private business, and of course to not only subsidizations to oil companies but outright fighting of resource wars paid for by tax dollars, and the blood of our young, so that corporations can profit from it.  I do not agree that costs are costs; those costs are being paid from one side of the book and those profits are going to the other side of the book.  That was the point I was making to counter your statement that costs are costs.

As for the 7/7 and other "conspiracy" theories alike, to be honest I have generally always hated the tin.  I have even made posts like yours calling for people to use their critical thinking skills to really look at situations in the past.  That being said, the more I look at the events of the world today, and really dig into the events in the past I cannot get over the mountain of lies we have been sold.  I read lies every single day.  I see the people making the lies and how the profit from them, how they subvert the system and benefit from other peoples misfortune.  I am honestly at the point in my life where it is literally easier to believe someone lied, and someone benefited than any "official" release.  Especially when the official releases openly say, there are many unanswered questions and we just cannot say.  If I really believe 7/7 was inside I don't know, I don't know anything about it really.  But I think it is a good healthy practice to enter anything with an open eye and healthy doubt.  I don't fault someone for taking the default position of not believing anything from our government.  I don't on general principle.  I don't know how anyone else can look at the situation seriously and not arrive at the same position.  We are governed by thieves and frauds, and most likely we deserve the government we have because no one seems to be concerned with anything about it. 

rwanders

Muldoon, I share your frustration with much of what happens and doesn't happen these days though there was probably just as much throughout our history. Stadiums and their financing by cities is certainly an excellent example of brazen looting of the public. It is troubling that when the public is given the chance to stop those boondoggles at the polls, they almost always approve the deals. Things haven't changed much since Rome evidently---we don't feed the Lions at least. (maybe that's why the Detroit Lions are so anemic)

Don't have any easy answers but, goofy conspiracy theories just allow a lot of legitimate issues to be tarred with the same brush and discounted by the public. Real change is only accomplished by hard and patient building of public support----the tin foil hat wearers just get in the way.

Always enjoy your posts----you seem to have a grip on reality and I always learn something. I try to keep in mind that I don't know what I don't know.

Windpower

"I don't know how anyone else can look at the situation seriously and not arrive at the same position.  We are governed by thieves and frauds, and most likely we deserve the government we have because no one seems to be concerned with anything about it." 

Well said Muldoon

But I think we are getting closer to 'doing something about it'

peternap

Quote from: Windpower on May 25, 2011, 10:14:00 AM
"I don't know how anyone else can look at the situation seriously and not arrive at the same position.  We are governed by thieves and frauds, and most likely we deserve the government we have because no one seems to be concerned with anything about it."  

Well said Muldoon

But I think we are getting closer to 'doing something about it'

That phrase and others like it always upset me Windpower.
I'm a lobbyist. I don't make money at it, it costs me thousands every year out of my pocket. I do make a small difference and am acknowledged as one of the people legislators don't want to talk to because it won't be to compliment them on their wardrobe.

I represent a group of people who ARE concerned and don't know what to do about it. Every day new folks contact me. Many were oblivious until their house was foreclosed on or lost their job or just can't buy food anymore.

Needless to say, none of them have much money so traditional lobby efforts are out. All they have left is the right to vote and the only weapon other than being ...as one Senator put it...."Unpleasant" ;D...I have is their collective vote.

I get tired of being told things like:

As long as you pay taxes, you don't own your land.
We have to arm ourselves and take the Government back.
Elections are all rigged.
Politicians can't be swayed from what they want to do.
No one cares so it's hopeless.

There's a little truth in each one but if we don't try, it's time to eat a bullet because it's hopeless slavery for us all.
I've always fought each fight to the end and it didn't matter if I won or lost, I will finish it.

So yes, many people do care, they just need some instructions on what to do and yes, it may come to taking up arms one day but without numbers, you're just one more Tim Mcveigh.
Until that time, I'll stick with being a Pain in the political backsides of our elected representatives.

This is a few minutes at the Virginia General Assembly. If you don't think I'd rather be at the farm soaking up sun and quiet, you need to think again. But I feel like I have to be there for the people who do care.
http://vimeo.com/20086985
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Windpower

Peter

My apollogies

I did not make myself clear

I absolutely do not believe armed revolution or anything of the sort is the answer

I do think the US citizens will ultimately have to resort to massive peaceful demonstrations as we have seen in Egypt to get back to where the citizens have a balanced voice in the governments

I have no doubt that what you do is moral and ethical as a lobbyist

having said that, I think that buying interest is a losing game for the common citizen -- we will never be able to compete with the monied interests

For that reason I believe lobbying should be against the law

peternap

Quote from: Windpower on May 25, 2011, 12:22:09 PM
Peter

My apollogies

I did not make myself clear

I absolutely do not believe armed revolution or anything of the sort is the answer

I do think the US citizens will ultimately have to resort to massive peaceful demonstrations as we have seen in Egypt to get back to where the citizens have a balanced voice in the governments

I have no doubt that what you do is moral and ethical as a lobbyist

having said that, I think that buying interest is a losing game for the common citizen -- we will never be able to compete with the monied interests

No need to apologize. We're on the same wavelength. The only difference is that I know some do care and we are able to make some changes.

I am much better at killing bad bills than I am at promoting new legislation. That unfortunately, is the realm of money lobbyists.

Sassy

Not an easy path you are walking, Peternap - but thankfully you care enough to put action to your words.  I'm sure a lot of people appreciate what you do.  I only email, sign petitions & call the "un-representatives" offices where I get to talk to someone who seems like they couldn't care less what I have to say.

My brother, who has had 2 brain surgeries, radical neck surgery w/chemo & radiation, MRSA, quadruple bypass surgery 2 yrs ago & 2 stents placed last year & many more problems I won't enumerate on who is in a brain fog at times due to the pressure in his head & in constant pain, is very active in the political system.  He writes, emails, signs petitions, goes to the representatives offices, has gone to Sacramento, emails a lot of people to try & educate them, is active in the Tea Party movement & has learned a lot of what is going on in our political system.

One of the issues he is concerned with & I have posted a lot of stuff on throughout the years, is Agenda 21.  The cities get money to adopt the UN's plans - most of the people involved w/the implementation are NGO's (non-gov't officials - kinda like Obama's unelected Czars).  It's all under the radar w/ catch phrases such as "Sustainable development, Smart Growth," etc. It sounds good but if you really start looking behind the curtain, it's stuff we really shouldn't be doing.

If you've ever seen the Georgia Guidestones - kinda eye opening, I've posted about that, too - http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_guidestones and  http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm.

The 1st 2 commandments listed on the stones are:  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
 So who is gonna volunteer 1st to go?  That gives you an idea of their agenda.  Bill Gates, Ted Turner & others have pushed this idea.  One professor rec'd a standing ovation...  so was he gonna volunteer to do himself in?  

Our society has become very selfish & lazy on the whole - they don't inform themselves on the issues or do anything about them - they'd rather be entertained & taken care of.  Back in the hippie days, the motto was "do whatever feels good" - now it is "everything is relative" w/no bottom line.  What may be true for you may not be true for me - universal truths have all come into question - there is no truth but what you believe is truth.  

Whether there is more corruption now than say, in the 1920's or during the industrial revolution than now or in Rome, Sodom & Gomorrha or Babylon, who knows...  From history, we see that Rome became weaker & weaker as the people were taxed until they had nothing left, to fund their military excursions throughout the known world at that time.  So, to make the people happy & keep them subdued, bread & entertainment was handed out.  

We have corporate farm subsidies while the gov't goes after the little guy raising a few rabbits making $200 profit for the year   http://biggovernment.com/bmccarty/2011/05/20/family-facing-4-million-in-fines-for-selling-bunnies/ ; we have corporate business subsidies but the small businessman has to jump through hoops.  We have welfare for the masses, encouraging young girls to have babies so that they can get get out from under their parents' supervision & get a subsidized place of their own w/a check & food stamps sent every month, free medical care...

Some quotes from Benjamin Franklin:

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty.

Where liberty dwells, there is my country.

God grant that not only the love of liberty but a thorough knowledge of the rights of man may pervade all the nations of the earth, so that a philosopher may set his foot anywhere on its surface and say: This is my country.

The message in our country is wrong now, somehow...  at least a lot of people are waking up.
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

peternap

Actually I'm more of a Patrick Henry follower Sassy. We share a disposition. c*

This is one of my favorite clips from The Surry Side of the River:
http://vimeo.com/18483883

rwanders

Quote from: Windpower on May 25, 2011, 12:22:09 PM
[/quote
_________________________________________________________________________________

Windpower, I am sure you know that the freedom of association (organizing into groups) and the right to petition the government over our grievances and free speech are some of our most important, inalienable rights under the Constitution? They are also enshrined in the unwritten British constitution and legal system.  

You really think they should be against the law?

RW

Sassy

Quote from: peternap on May 25, 2011, 01:21:28 PM
Actually I'm more of a Patrick Henry follower Sassy. We share a disposition. c*

This is one of my favorite clips from The Surry Side of the River:
http://vimeo.com/18483883

Powerful video & speech by Patrick Henry! 
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free