Some good news from the VA Hospital today!

Started by Willy, March 14, 2008, 08:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willy

Got some good news my blood vessels look great in my neck and they said it was good I quit smoking while they were still good. So I guess them thinking I was going to have a stroke they were wrong about that. More good news I am not diabetic and the blood sugar level test came out normal. My chest X-Ray was normal looking to the person who took it but she said it still needs to be read so I take that as a good test at this point. Waiting on my colesteral test but not worried about it. Still waiting to see the cancer doctor on the 22nd for more information but they wanted those tests done first for some reason. So I feel good about today and tommorow is just another day not to worry about yet. Now I can get some cabin work done in the next few days, probley do me some good too! Mark

Redoverfarm

Willy I think from what I have heard and read that the battery of test is to establish a baseline. Then any elevation or decrease from that standard wiill dictate the treatment options.  Have you started yet?  I thought you said the 14th.  Snow gone?

MountainDon

Good news on that!  Now for some more G/L Mark!!
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Willy

Quote from: Redoverfarm on March 14, 2008, 09:01:46 PM
Willy I think from what I have heard and read that the battery of test is to establish a baseline. Then any elevation or decrease from that standard wiill dictate the treatment options.  Have you started yet?  I thought you said the 14th.  Snow gone?
That may be what there doing? The 14th was the test day and the 22nd is the knife day for biopsies I think and then another 5-7 days for those resaults to be tested and they figure how to treat it?? They are not telling me much and that may be cause I said it would be better to lie to me right now since I could do nothing about it. Snow is 99% gone at my home but not sure at the cabin site yet. I will be taking the tractor up in a couple days to prepaire the building side and cut a circle drive way into the site. If the ground is not froozen I will set the peir posts right after that and start building it. I need something to get my mind off this weird crap going on. Nothing better than hard work to take care of that! Mark

Sassy

Great news!  Hopefully everything will check out ok! 
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Willy

Quote from: glenn kangiser on March 15, 2008, 09:44:12 PM
I hope all goes well, Mark.
I have had a heathy 56 years and concider myself lucky in that respect. So If I have to stumble a little for a while it will be OK. I think it is going to be allright just a hassle to deal with right now. Mark