Lakefront home in north east arkansas

Started by southernsis, March 18, 2011, 06:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernsis

Still have our 3 bed 2 bath front home for sale. House is about 4 years old on  nearly an acre of wooded property with 150 ft of lakefront. Want to get it sold. It is leased out now. Great retirement or investment property. Priced at 78500
Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.

southernsis

Tickhill

Southernsis, I have a sister (realtor with Ed Gilbert) that lives in Mtn. Home, where are you close to? My parents also own a home in Mtn. Home. We love the area and enjoy visiting.
Do you have any recent pictures?

Thanks
Tickhill
"You will find the key to success under the alarm Glock"  Ben Franklin
Forget it Ben, just remember, the check comes at the first of the month and it's not your fault, your a victim.

Pray while there is still time

southernsis

Yes, have pictures. It is about 40 miles to Mt. Home. Iwill get some picture posted tomorrow.

southernsis

I am back. We have dropped the price of our house in Arkansas to $62000.
:DWe want out, so have decided to lower the price.

NM_Shooter

Arrgghhhh!  Sorry you have had no takers.  I love that area; I grew up in Mountain Home and graduated from UofA Fayetteville.  If not for the ticks and chiggers it would be paradise.  I hope you get a buyer soon.
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

Tickhill

"You will find the key to success under the alarm Glock"  Ben Franklin
Forget it Ben, just remember, the check comes at the first of the month and it's not your fault, your a victim.

Pray while there is still time

southernsis

I am back again. Have had problems.  Had a couple of possible buyers, but could not get financing. We have.dropped the price again. It is now 55,500. We just want out and not have to worry about it any more. We are staying in Oregon. I will post some pics when I figure out how.

grover

Where is your house that is for sale?  What lake?  Post some pics.

Steve_B

It's all about the kiddies I tell you...

southernsis

We had to move back to Arkansas. A tenant messed up the house. We are still selling the house. Have it listed on For Sale by Owner website. Asking $55500.
How has everyone been since I was last on line here?

southernsis

Listing # 23947095. Address is 25 Lakeshore Dr. Sidney, Arkansas 72577. When we get ths sold, we are moving to Belize, where my best friend and her husband live.