Our leash gets shorter every day

Started by peternap, March 06, 2008, 05:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

It just occurred to me that there's a chance you are not really named Peter.  :o 

But if you're not, you are consistent in using the moniker.

How many miles on the Whizzer now?
122?

It's not Jon Dough either.  ;D 
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

It's really'
Bond....James Bond! :-[ :)

I'm about to turn 300 miles on it Don.

Darn near got a ticket the other day. I was going 48MPH in a 45 zone and went through radar.

After explaining to the Deputy that they were only allowed to go 30 and he must have locked on the speeding car that passed me, and why doesn't he learn to use the radar before he's allowed loose in public, he walked away muttering. ???

MountainDon

48! Hot damn!!

Did the indicated speed match the radar?
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

He said he clocked me at 50.

Darn simple mods to get it that way. I rejetted it to a .88 and opened the restrictor plate to match the 3/4" bore of the carb intake.

A Schwinn bicycle at 48MPH is exciting to say the least.

pattiwise

Came looking for house details and found a constitutionalist, ...Peter. 
Thank God.

At the end of my 20 yr career with postal processing four years ago, the ability of the computerized sorting machines to kick out letters or packages to a special bin which was delivered later that day to postal inspectors was real and in use.

And I'm not patti, nor wise.

glenn kangiser

They've already had my number for years so I quit worrying about it, but yeah --- you guys re thinking right --- at least your eyes are not closed.

Welcome to the forum, pattiwise -- or whoever you are.  We have fun here in the off topics. :)

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

MountainDon

w* pattiwise

I'll bet you're wiser than you're letting on...  :)