Hi All :)

Started by SuperCharlie, September 20, 2010, 10:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperCharlie

I stumbled across ya'll (yea, that my Texas Showin) lookin for some foundation and roof info..and wow.. what a treasure trove of info and helpful people.

As a howdy, heres a little about me..

I did refrigeration installs for a mechanical contractor back in the late 80's/early 90's and am pretty comfortable around a jobsite, however, I changed professions in the mid-90's to PC tech and web developer and in 2008 started my own web biz. (notice the lack of gratuitous ad link..lol)

My wife and I walked away from cushy jobs at a University almost exactly a year ago, sold almost everything we owned, drug up and moved to the the Texas Hill Country.

We bought 4 acres of heaven and a 200sq foot cabin shell which to date we have wired, insulated, sheetrocked, trimmed and added a bathroom addition. (yea..the first 6 months was..umm special) We are working our way through building a house, paying as we go and at the moment, are at ground zero and thus..my reason for being here.

And there is SuperCharlie in a nutshell :)

Hope to be an active and receptive member cuz Lawd knows Ima have a lotta questions :)

glenn kangiser

w* SuperCharlie

There is a place in your profile where you can put your website and it comes out as a little icon under your name - that is one place we don't consider it advertising if some would like to check out your site.

Anyway - have fun. :)  Looking forward to hearing of your adventures.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

SuperCharlie

Thanks for the welcome. I updated my profile, but I think Ill leave off the link for now. Im really here for the info and to help where I can :)