Watch your back

Started by glenn kangiser, March 03, 2008, 11:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

Warning from Michael Rivero of http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

QuoteDoctors Interrogate Children as Informants on Parents' Behavior
Encouraged by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), pediatricians across the United States have begun questioning children about their parents' habits, in some cases even filing police reports based on this information, according to an opinion article published in the Boston Herald.
Posted Mar 3, 2008 03:15 PM PST
Category: SCIENCE/HEALTH

Hitler did the same thing!

http://www.naturalnews.com/022764.html
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

tanya

I actually have a friend who this happened to quite a long time ago.  His 1st wife didn't like him or his new wife, she suspected he grew some pot plants, sent the kids to visit and used 8 and 10 yr old informants to bust him all the while she was involved in really horrendous activities with hsi children.  the state got involved and it was a big mess.  They went to jail over six pot plants, and had to pay a small fortune in attornetys fees to keep from being in jail for a very long time.  THe kids younger half siblings were all placed in different homes and it took a long time for them to get back on their feet and get everybody straightened out.  Unfortunately the kids who were used in this fashion were not able to visit thier father or half siblings until they became adults.  Luckily as adults they all have a great relationship now minus the mom who used her kids in such a vindictive way.  Kids should never be used against their parents, but when it comes to safety the doctor has an obligation to assess and report on any and all harm or potential harm to the kids.  I am fine with that but I don't think they should be used as a pseudo police force.
Peresrverance, persistance and passion, keys to the good life.

glenn kangiser

Our government is more and more encouraging Nazi tactics, and if you read what happened in Germany you will find that our current regime is using it as a model.  Homeland =Fatherland.  Heil Bush and the NWO.

http://www.truthout.org/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/4/3201

I talked to a Jewish lady in Home Depot and she said chills go up and down her spine whenever she hears the words "Homeland Security."

As in the above posted link-- she should know -- she was there.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Homegrown Tomatoes

I had a Sunday school worker at a church we visited one time threaten to turn us in for child abuse because she saw my daughter's birthmarks when she bent over and her shirt came up.  She has blue marks known as "Mongolian spots" on her backside and lower back, and I guess if I didn't know better I could mistake them for bruises.  Instead of fighting, I asked her what she was doing looking at a little kid's backside, and she shut up pretty quick.   ;D

glenn kangiser

Good move, Homegrown. 

It's pretty sad that the state considers your kids to be informants and not even that they are your kids -- they are all property of the state -- you just feed and take care of them.

MountainDon

When I read that article I see that it's the American Academy of Pediatrics that should be condemned. OK, it's possible that there is some government backing of their policy.  :-\ I don't know. The article does not state that. However the article also states "According to Graham, anti-gun advocacy by pediatricians is widespread enough that "some states are considering legislation to stop it."". ...and... "What this interrogation of children demonstrates," added consumer health advocate Mike Adams, "is just how deeply the medical establishment now believes it has total authority over the lives of patients. This kind of behavior is arrogant, outrageous and should be outlawed," Adams said.

Therefore it would seem that some levels of government are concerned about the unnecessarily meddlesome AAP policy that is a clear infringement of parental privacy.

I don't equate the medical establishment and the government as being one and the same.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

ScottA

I'll never forget the time the school explained to kids what child abuse was and how for them to report it secretly. My kids got this brilliant idea that I couldn't punnish them anymore. I was like, ok you can report me for child abuse tomorrow but tonight you're getting a spanking.

Redoverfarm

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Ernest T. Bass

I really admire the awareness of the people on this forum... It's a very special group we have here in this day and age. Hard to find folks who are willing to admit the backwardness of modern-day society.

We've all been home schooled, so we're very sheltered from this stuff...

Our family's homestead adventure blog; sharing the goodness and fun!

StinkerBell

When my oldest son was in 7th grade I told him to go mow the back yard. He looked t me and said "No". I told him he better go mow that back yard. He then went on to tell me that mowing the back yard was child abuse and that he was going to cal CPS.  I told him , Son, I want you to be a man of your word. When CPS comes here to investigate I want to make sure you are not lying and you have a valid claim to make. He mowed the back yard.

tanya

Oh I remember once when my daughter was a first grader and some dumb "bell" told her how horrible tobacco was, well she took her fathers tobacco the last pack and threw it in the toilet.  Now lucky for her she is the only person inthe world who could ever get away with that and lucky for me that the packet was still sealed because Iw a the only one who could drive and the only store was 45 miles away.  The worst part of it though was that she really beleived in her heart that the smoking would kill her father and she was pretty traumatized, crying hysterically for quite awhile.  Yes it is true tabacco kills, but they go to far when they start making kids feel responsible for their parents. 
Peresrverance, persistance and passion, keys to the good life.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: MountainDon on March 05, 2008, 02:54:59 PM
When I read that article I see that it's the American Academy of Pediatrics that should be condemned. OK, it's possible that there is some government backing of their policy.  :-\ I don't know. The article does not state that. However the article also states "According to Graham, anti-gun advocacy by pediatricians is widespread enough that "some states are considering legislation to stop it."". ...and... "What this interrogation of children demonstrates," added consumer health advocate Mike Adams, "is just how deeply the medical establishment now believes it has total authority over the lives of patients. This kind of behavior is arrogant, outrageous and should be outlawed," Adams said.

Therefore it would seem that some levels of government are concerned about the unnecessarily meddlesome AAP policy that is a clear infringement of parental privacy.

I don't equate the medical establishment and the government as being one and the same.

I agree that this is not specifically part of the government invasion of privacy but it is fostered by it, encouraged by it and therefore I consider it part of it.  These Nazi's will simply coerce a young child into making an incriminating true or false statement then call CPS or the police or an other interested agency to enforce their self important investigation.

Schools will have immunization clinics and force compliance even if you believe - mostly rightly so, that it is unhealthy and unsafe for your child, then they will call police and or government or courts to force you to do it -- although if some know, they may get out of it with a religious exemption.  Some schools made it a policy not to tell that to parents.  Police with their hands on their guns were used to try to force me to sign a contract to say my sick son would not miss another day of school through the rest of the year.  I told them to sign it themselves. 

These doctors are just another tool of the police state.

Ordered by state to report -- not necessary to interrogate, but agencies could take as responsibility--

http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/children/abuse/cps/report.shtml

any person with whom the official comes in contact has abused a child shall immediately report or cause a report to be made . . ." Those "public or private officials" include:

* Physician, including any intern or resident
    * Dentist
    * School employee
    * Licensed practical nurse or registered nurse
    * Employee of the Department of Human Services, State Commission on Children and Families, Child Care Division of the Employment Department, the Oregon Youth Authority, a county health department, a community mental health and developmental disabilities program, a county juvenile department, a licensed child-caring agency or an alcohol and drug treatment program
    * Peace officer
    * Psychologist
    * Member of the clergy
    * Licensed clinical social worker
    * Optometrist
    * Chiropractor
    * Certified provider of foster care, or an employee thereof
    * Attorney
    * Naturopathic physician
    * Licensed professional counselor
    * Licensed marriage and family therapist
    * Firefighter or emergency medical technician
    * A court appointed special advocate, as defined in ORS 419A.004
    * A childcare provider registered or certified under ORS 657A.030 and 657A.250 to 657A.450
    * Member of the Legislative Assembly

http://www.hss.state.ak.us/ocs/Publications/ReportingChildAbuse.htm

others.

I have no problem with actual abuse being reported but this is state encouragement of young minds to report what could be anything the child did not care for, even though the parent may have had their best interest in mind.

I can tell you that a good spanking stopped my kid from experimenting with crime because his buddy talked him into it, and the permissive parents of the little criminal who talked him into his experiment ended up having to deal with police and lost their kid to drugs and crime later. 

Could I have gone to jail for straightening him out-- probably -- I told him I had never had a criminal in the family and wouldn't if I had to kill him to keep it that way.  Did it straighten him out -- yes -- immediately. 

He is a fine citizen and now works for the county -- no more problems.  The other kid -- still a little criminal doper last I heard.

The police state is what is helping create the uninhabitable cities we have nowadays.  The above story is part of it.  Parents are often afraid of their kids due to policy of the state and power given to the kids as in the case Stink mentioned.  If they are not afraid of their kids at least the kids have used the state given power to threaten their parents with.

Then again -- don't listen to me -- I'm all for shooting grafiti taggers in the city.  OK -- Maybe not shooting.  I'd prefer an IED for them.  d*

glenn kangiser

Quote from: Ernest T. Bass on March 05, 2008, 09:18:28 PM
I really admire the awareness of the people on this forum... It's a very special group we have here in this day and age. Hard to find folks who are willing to admit the backwardness of modern-day society.

We've all been home schooled, so we're very sheltered from this stuff...

I'm sure that is partly because your parents are aware of it, Andrew and part of the reason as a young fellow that you can carry on intelligent conversations with adults 3 times your age. 

Now if only I could do that.  [crz]

MountainDon

Quote from: glenn kangiser on March 06, 2008, 02:03:10 AM
....carry on intelligent conversations with adults 3 times your age. 
Now if only I could do that.
Glenn, I can't find people twice my age, let alone 3x.   :P
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

That is a problem I hadn't thought about, Don.  I guess we'll have to limit that statement only to those who can handle it.

I'm afraid you got me there, Don.  I think I was referring to talking to people 3 times Andrew's age. d*