Here's the Dragon Slayer after final sighting in

Started by peternap, April 13, 2008, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

MountainDon

I like it. It appears to have a few abrasions, scraps, whatever here and there and I like that too. Comfy, like a pair of old jeans.

That is meant as a compliment.   :)

A 500 still may be the way to go for a rough 'n' ready gun.  ???
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

It was taken as a complement Don. Remember, it was built out of parts in my junk box. ;D
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

Peter. Any opinions on the Mossberg 500 black synthetic stock?
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

Quote from: MountainDon on April 13, 2008, 08:55:55 PM
Peter. Any opinions on the Mossberg 500 black synthetic stock?

If I had one, I would have put it on. On a working gun like this, the fewer things hurt by weather and wear and tear, the better, Of course, they're aren't nearly as pretty as painted wood stocks. :) ???

MountainDon

Found one for sale locally. A 500 w/synthetic stock, 28" and 18&1/2" set. I have to go dicker tomorrow.

John_C

sparks

Hey Peternap!  If you are going into production, I'd like S/N 1.. :)
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......