I AM SOOOO POOR THAT........

Started by pioneergal, June 26, 2008, 03:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pioneergal

I CAN'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION!

But if I was rich I'll tell you what I would do   ...... find a good drywall guy and give him a job!

Today, DH and I finally finished hanging the sheetrock on the ceiling......I think it was 1728 sq. feet.

We will be in the garden all next week so we will start the walls the week after.

Plus we have to wait on our money tree that is going through a drought!

Will we EVER move into this house?

SOMETIMES I WONDER :-\

I have decided that NOTHING will make a person appreciate something until they pour into that something their own blood sweat and tears!

We started out 5 1/2 years ago with 5 rough acres of overgrown farm land that had not been touched in over 50 years. There were no utilities whatsoever just land .... scrub trees, brush, thistles, and briars. Looking at what has been accomplished  even tho slowly I must confess.......I wouldn't trade it for all the cows in TEXAS! :)

ScottA

Good for you. That's a lot to be proud of. :)

eric

That's awesome. I've often wondered just how much we really gain from all this modernity and specialization. Seems like life means more when you have to work for it. I'd rather be poor and have meaning than be rich and indifferent. poor can be rich and rich can be poor.
supercalifragilisticsammydavisjunior

camp hope

Wow!! I really feel for you! We have been at it (same situation) for a year and a half, and it seems like eternity! We really want to get into our house! We are living in a motorhome, and that is not fun!  d*

Do you have any pictures of your place? Ours is on camphope. We are in Missouri. :)