Pollution in the Skies

Started by Sassy, September 04, 2006, 12:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassy

Chemtrails:GAO report admits "chaff"

Lab report reveals much more

Last May a family in Iowa contacted the office of Sen. Tom Harkin (D-IA) to report the constant criss-crossing of "chemtrails" in the sky above their neighborhood. They received back from the senator[ch65533]s office a General Accounting Office (GAO) report on "military chaff" and the material safety data sheet for aluminum-coated fiberglass fibers being spread[ch65533]seven days a week for several hours each day[ch65533]in the skies above their home.

The chaff is spread by pilots learning how to mask planes or send false radar images. It was reported that the military also has lead-based chaff, but that it is not being used at this time. Chaff was used by the military in Europe in WWII and, according to the GAO, had been used in training here at home since the 50s.

Once chaff reaches the ground, it breaks down into particles small enough to inhale. Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed.

Regardless, some members of this family are very sick. On May 23, after a hard rain the day before, they a noticed glittering substance and a pinkish-colored powder substance on the roof of their house. They then noticed the glittering substance on many surfaces, even the dashboard of the family car. Both substances were collected and sent to a lab for analysis.

Among the substances found to be in the samples were several that should simply not be there:

6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia

9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride

26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and zinc

4 molds and fungi

7 viruses

2 cancers

2 vaccines

2 sedatives

Over the last several months, The IO has received a significant increase in chemtrail-related calls and letters. Most report a dramatic increase in chemtrail "spraying" activity in their areas; some are reporting the development of chronic flu-like symptoms, chronic fatigue and body aches that they have never before experienced.

We intend to expound upon this subject in greater detail[ch65533]hopefully next month.

If you are seeing the relationship between accelerated chemtrail spraying in your area and symptoms among friends, family and members of your community, begin writing it down and send the information to us by mail or email. Note times, dates and specific symptoms. If you live near a military installation, expect that you are being "sprayed." You may want to contact your senator or rep and, politely (that is how you get the information you are seeking) request the forwarding of any information that may be available on the military chaff being used in your area. After obtaining relevant documents from your rep or senator, consider using it to obtain epidemiological data from your local health department.

The Idaho Observer
P.O. Box 457
Spirit Lake, Idaho 83869
Phone: 208-255-2307

http://www.idaho-observer.com/

Amanda_931

So, after all the "only the conspiracy theory people believe this nonsense" for years and years, we're getting told that there is something going on.

(I do wonder, however, if an absolutely clean filter came down as a parachute from that height, whethere it wouldn't have all that nasty stuff on it)

Sassy

That's a possibility, Amanda... our air is not real clean.  But it was surprising to me that the GAO actually admitted to the release of aluminum/plastic fibers... did you notice the stamps that came out a few months ago?  They were of cloud formations?  Every pic was of what you would call a "chemtrail" - I tried to buy some, but they were already sold out & as far as I know, aren't being sold at any of the post offices, at least I haven't been able to find any.  

So what's all the research that has tied levels of aluminum with Alzheimer's?  :o

There was an article in USA Today a couple months ago about cloud seeding with silver iodide - the farmers in China...

'FRAGRANT HILLS, China — When he's not tending cherry orchards outside Beijing, Yu Yonggang can be found behind the twin barrels of a 37mm anti-aircraft gun, blasting shells at passing clouds.'

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-06-29-china-rain_x.htm

Amanda_931

I know there was some "suggestive" as I recall stuff coming out of Vanderbilt--local to where I lived at the time.  I didn't look far enough to find it here.

But long before that my mother had thrown out all her aluminum pots and pans.

John McDougall (this sounds pretty reasonable, although I'm not sure I trust him all that much, he always sounds reasonable) writes in Rense in this link:

http://www.rense.com/general37/alum.htm

Quote"Normal" dietary intake of aluminum is about 3 to 5 mg per day, of which only a very small amount is absorbed by the body's tissues. The aluminum to which we are exposed comes from many sources, and most of these are under our control. Dust, water, and even unprocessed foods contain aluminum that may be difficult to avoid. But aluminum in cosmetics, many medicines, food additives (for example, some brands of baking powders, and highly absorbable aluminum maltol used in instant chocolate mixes), cans, kitchenware, and utensils can be easily avoided. A very popular antacid, Amphojel, consists of aluminum hydroxide.

Most of this daily intake is eliminated by healthy kidneys. However, some individuals seem to absorb aluminum more readily, or are less able to eliminate it; these people, who cannot be identified before symptoms begin, are most likely to suffer from Alzheimer's disease. Certainly not every one of the multitudes of us who have been fed for a lifetime on foods cooked in aluminum pots and pans will end our days in this world as severely mentally deficient patients. Aluminum is only one strongly suspected culprit. Scientists believe that other factors, yet to be identified, are involved in the interactions that allow the body to suffer this form of degeneration.

A bit different from this guy--notice the difference in "normal" consumption, wonder which is right:

http://ehso.com/ehshome/alzheimers.htm

QuoteTherefore, human exposure to this metal is common and unavoidable. However, intake is relatively low because this element is highly insoluble in many of its naturally occurring forms. The significance of environmental contact with aluminum is further diminished by the fact that less than 1% of that taken into the body orally is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.

The average human intake is estimated to be between 30 and 50 mg per day. This intake comes primarily from foods, drinking water, and pharmaceuticals. Based on the maximum levels reported in drinking water, less than 1/4 of the total intake comes from water. Some common food additives contain aluminum. Due to certain additives, processed cheese and cornbread are two major contributors to high aluminum exposures in the American diet. With regard to pharmaceuticals, some common over-the-counter medications such as antacids and buffered aspirin contain aluminum to increase the daily intake significantly.

Over the last few years, there has been concern about the exposures resulting from leaching of aluminum from cookware and beverage cans. However, as a general rule, this contributes a relatively small amount to the total daily intake. Aluminum beverage cans are usually coated with a polymer to minimize such leaching. Leaching from aluminum cookware becomes potentially significant only when cooking highly basic or acidic foods. For example, in one study, tomato sauce cooked in aluminum pans was found to accumulate 3-6 mg aluminum per 100 g serving.

Certain aluminum compounds have been found to be an important component of the neurological damage characteristics of Alzheimer's Disease (AD). Much research over the last decade has focused on the role of aluminum in the development of this disease. At this point, its role is still not clearly defined.

A third--with footnotes citing some studies:

http://www.laleva.cc/environment/aluminium_alzheimer2.html

QuoteAlthough the aluminum/Alzheimer's link remains unproven, I believe that waiting for definitive proof before taking a few easy and protective measures is foolhardy--and more scientists are starting to agree.7,8 Perhaps one person in 10 age 65 or older suffers from dementia; by age 80 that figure rises to one in five. This is too common an illness to ignore preventive measures until we can know for certain why it develops.

And then whoever's writing for Aubrey Organics (shampoos, deodorants and the like) points out that it's a neurotoxin.  That is, three of the first five in a search--one didn't open for me--say it might not be a bad idea to avoid the stuff.  

http://www.aubrey-organics.com/about/articles/antiperspirant.cfm

glenn-k

I think Rense is a great site -- everything presented with the motto - We present - You decide.  Some of the stuff is out there a bit but when they find an obvious hoax they note it.  Many things and much information there that you won't easily find elsewhere and much of it is linked to mainstream articles. :)

Sassy

Chinese make first artificial snowfall
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/04/19/wchina19.xml

Chemical Contrails

Did anyone see Discovery Channel's 45 min documentary on Chemical Contrails that showed February 22, 2007?  I didn't but plan on watching it.  Check out the above link.

Amanda_931

Still a long way from Camelot--where it only rains after midnight, IIRC.

And being able to seed clouds ain't going to work real good if the barometer is 30.7, no front due for weeks, and not a cloud in the sky.

Might be able to cause rain in, say, Perry but not Lewis county.  Maybe not the other way around.  (Perry is to the west, where our fronts come, more or less, and it sounds easier to make the rain fall earlier rather than later in Lewis county.   But they're both quite small counties to the north of me.  And if the weather is moving to the north-east, harder still to make it dip down and rain on me.

Sassy

http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

glenn kangiser

Chemtrails hit the mainstream media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

QuoteSHREVEPORT, LA
CHEMTRAILS: Is U.S. Gov't. Secretly Testing Americans 'Again'?

Posted: Nov 9, 2007 07:46 PM EST

Could a strange substance found by an Ark-La-Tex man be part of secret government testing program? That's the question at the heart of a phenomenon called "Chemtrails." In a KSLA News 12 investigation, Reporter Jeff Ferrell shows us the results of testing we had done about what's in our skies.
story by Jeff Ferrell

Also see, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/ent...

Finally, PUBLIC LAW 95-79 [P.L. 95-79] TITLE 50, CHAPTER 32, SECTION 1520 "CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM" "The use of human subjects will be allowed for the testing of chemical and biological agents by the U.S. Department of Defense, accounting to Congressional committees with respect to the experiments and studies." "The Secretary of Defense [may] conduct tests and experiments involving the use of chemical and biological [warfare] agents on civilian populations [within the United States]." -SOURCE- Public Law 95-79, Title VIII, Sec. 808, July 30, 1977, 91 Stat. 334. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 91, page 334, you will find Public Law 95-79. Public Law 97-375, title II, Sec. 203(a)(1), Dec. 21, 1982, 96 Stat. 1882. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 96, page 1882, you will find Public Law 97-375. (less)
Added: November 10, 2007
Category:  News & Politics
Tags:      News   U.S.   Gov't.   Secretly   Testing   Chemicals   CHEMICAL   AND   BIOLOGICAL   WARFARE   PUBLIC   LAW   95-79   [P.L.   95-79]   TITLE   50 

Note - I kept a copy in case this one is removed.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.