Offering assistance to U-House Builders..

Started by Michael Smathers, April 10, 2012, 12:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Smathers

Hello my name is Michael
I am 33 yrs old and have been dreaming of  underground houses for 10+ yrs. I am currently working in Oregon City as a janitor and although do not quite have the money to buy land/acreage to fulfill my dreamhome..I do own silver, and consider myself a "Silverbug" as an enthusiast.
Anyway I have a burning desire to start being more involved in this community of builders and like-minded Independent Thinkers. NOW is my time, as it were.
My brother, whom is also interested in my efforts to offer our charitable services as diggers and helpers in such a cause as laying any stage development in underground home-building.
I have owned/read all of Mike Oehlers books and am well versed in his techniques and have several yrs. experience in carpentery, small sport light aircraft construction amid many wonderful skills in other areas to be of service to you or someone else.
I am very trustworthy. I am only asking for a small meal during the work day as payment to ward off low blood sugar, which occasionally seems to afflict me. Both of us are hard workers, dependable, consistent and most of all fun to be around.  Know someone who is interested in my offer? Serious Inquiries Only....Call me 503  655  5854   or email: kitfox5  at  msn  dot  com (I have nights to work janitorial and that is my only obligation)