Back again

Started by BiggKidd, February 17, 2012, 07:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiggKidd

Hi guys&gals,
   It's nice to be able to get on here and read all your great stories. Just got a 3g phone which allows me to get on line. Little  .hard to type but I'm doing my best. Hope all of you are doing well. Still have to go up the hill to use internet . But i read up while   at the bus stop waiting for the girls. Their buses come 30-45 min apart.
Later Larry
A hard life only makes you stronger.

Larry

MountainDon

[cool] Larry. Peternap "warned" us you were on the trail back...   ;D ;D    Good to see ya'
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Redoverfarm

w* Welcome back Larry.  Look forward to a long awaited update. ;D

peternap

Welcome back Larry!
Finally took the plunge and traded in the brick did you. ;D
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

BiggKidd

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys. Girls had the day out of school yesterday and two hours late today.
Have any of you had any dealings with these cell repeaters? Thinking of trying one so I can use the phone and internet at home. Which would be great. Won't be able to get one for a while yet but by the summer I hope . Then I could use the phone for a WiFi hot spot and use a computer with a real keyboard. Yea. Well I'll check back this afternoon.
Larry
A hard life only makes you stronger.

Larry