Happy St Pats Day!

Started by sparks, March 17, 2008, 11:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

A famous frog once said "It ain't easy being green". Especially after all that corned beef and cabbage.....aaarrrgh....just wait until tomorrow!!!
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

sparks

Hey Glenn, just noticed I hit the '100 post' full member level. Could you have my 'gift certificate' arrive around the same time as the my tax rebate? Working on a project and need the money...thanks ....Sparks. rofl rofl

MountainDon

Sorry Sparks, your counter has to stay at 100 for precisely 24 hours for the gift card event to be triggered.

:(

I noticed the other day that NM_Shooter missed out too.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

sparks

Mtn Don, that sounds like tax speak ??? :) eerh  uhhh ...long term vs short term gain...,,uuuhh . you get my drift I believe.

glenn kangiser

Sparks -- the certificate must be done democratically as is the tax.  We are going to have to take at least twice as much from you as we give back to you, and hire at least a few dozen inept bureaucrats to administer the prize and figure out ways to tie up others who may figure they are entitled to one too.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

sparks