New Trailer

Started by peternap, February 21, 2008, 09:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I bought a new trailer today, while my wife and I were out. I ran across a dealer that had an 07 model 7' X12' 3000 pound rated single axle, for 900.00. That's almost 300.00 off.

She was chauffeuring me since she still won't let me drive, but I needed it for the tractor anyway. We haven't had the discussion about me driving the tractor yet but I plan to win that one.

Anyway, the trailer should be big enough to move a car if necessary. I just need to add a 2" ball to my draw bar and I'm ready.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

Trailers are always useful, Peter.  Mine are all used but useful.  I need to make one for the Bush Hog pretty soon.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Redoverfarm

Peter that should move the mill too or the logs to feed it.

StinkerBell

I have a dual axle trailer for Bella (my pet Kubota).

Homegrown Tomatoes

Quote from: StinkerBell on February 22, 2008, 01:13:03 PM
I have a dual axle trailer for Bella (my pet Kubota).
Stink, you're starting to sound like my kids...they named our old van Barney, and the Suburban with the missing back window before that was "CoolTruck", and now my truck is "Blue" and the Impala is "Oh-hally-a" (whatever that means.)  They name everything from strollers to stag beetles to pots and pans.

MountainDon

:-\  I've only had one vehicle in my entire life that I had a pet name for. That was Victor, the racing Volvo. It simply seemed right. Since then they've all been "the car", "the truck", "the Jeep". "the RV", "the Ford", "the Honda", "the Chrysler"....    ???
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.