help with water lines...

Started by kim(WVa), August 01, 2010, 08:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kim(WVa)

Hi Everyone!  :) Hope things are Good for you.   Finishing the inside of our house is coming along slow but sure,working as we get the funds.We are wanting to hook up the water now  and hubby knows some  but doesnt know where to start,I think he is a little overwhelmed.We will be using a manifold for the water.He says that he doesnt know what size fittings to use,etc.I guess we really dont know much at all ???,LOL.   Is there a book..Installing water lines...For Dummies.LOL Does anyone recommed a site for plumbing for beginners.My next stop is to the library,but I figured someone here could help me.The information I recieved when we  were doing the insulation helped alot.I try to keep up on the posts here,everyone does GREAT work.I really enjoy the pictures.The site with the photos from Maine are Beautiful(scenery to die for).We have a view of a very small river,and hillsides(good if you like the color green),i guess it could be brick buildings...which I'm thankful it isnt.I enjoy living in the country,but we're in a valley.I'm anxiously waiting for a reply....Kim from WVa...God Bless!!!!!

Oh, we're using the pex water lines(blue & red).also will be installing in floor heating(radiant?) any tips would be appreciated. :)