another weekend at the trap camp project

Started by bushrat, September 19, 2010, 05:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushrat

managed to get the rafters up plywood on them ,(after building the ladders for the facia), and get a coat of paint on the place. not to bad for two guys waiting out the rain here and there saturday.  lucked out saturday around 3 in the afternoon as two buddies showed up and helped us with the last of the roof plywood before my buddy had to leave at 5. got up this a.m. and did the gable end fillers and painted the place by 2. going to try to post the pics, wish me luck.

OlJarhead

Quote from: bushrat on September 19, 2010, 05:07:59 PM
managed to get the rafters up plywood on them ,(after building the ladders for the facia), and get a coat of paint on the place. not to bad for two guys waiting out the rain here and there saturday.  lucked out saturday around 3 in the afternoon as two buddies showed up and helped us with the last of the roof plywood before my buddy had to leave at 5. got up this a.m. and did the gable end fillers and painted the place by 2. going to try to post the pics, wish me luck.

Luck :)

Easiest way to post is to join photobucket and upload them there (pretty straight forward).  Once you save them it will have a link option you can copy that once pasted here will show the pic.