Electrical Box and Septic Holes!

Started by StinkerBell, April 29, 2006, 12:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkerBell

Per Mr Glenn's Instructions!     ;D

We placed  up on our property a 400 amp Electrical box on a pedastal. Why a 400 amp service when really only a 200 is needed?  Its easier to do sub panles to the house & garage. 400amps is alot easier to breakdown then 200.

Then we dug septic perk holes 12'x12' (it was suppose to be 12'x7")with a 3'wide ramp (in the middle) going down to a 6' depth.
Holes are hard to dig! we discovered after the first two feet down our soil is all sand and rock, cave in after cave in.
Her are acouple of pics..

Jochen

Good luck with your project. But what are all these fences for???

Jochen

StinkerBell

Our neighbor next door fenced in their acre so they can let their dogs run wild while they go fishing...
I plan to plant right down the 400 foot fence line with some nice big bushes....That fence is really out of place, but its their property and I respect that.Don;t have to like it but respect it.

Amanda_931

(just hope they don't have a dog like a couple of mine--one ate her way through a chain link dog fence--another found all the gaps in the dog-sitter's fence--fortunately she just went to visit the dog next door--but that gal had been keeping dogs of all sizes there for years never had a problem until Hildegarde came to stay for a week or so.)

Digging is so much fun (Augers on a tractor help).  Glad to see you're making progress.

glenn-k

A nice big 400 amp panel will let you have some nice big toys in the garage too.  Saw - milling machine--lathe -- Oh, Boy. :)

StinkerBell

QuoteA nice big 400 amp panel will let you have some nice big toys in the garage too.  Saw - milling machine--lathe -- Oh, Boy. :)
;D